[wp-hackers] PHP5 Switch Campaign

Matt Patenaude MattPat at mattpat.net
Fri May 18 20:17:14 GMT 2007

I absolutely love the concept, just a week ago I was starting some
research on which hosts offer PHP 5 to decide if I wanted to make the
switch in my own applications.

A central, wiki-based repository would be perfect for this-- what
would be better is if it could include not only hosts that support it
by default, but instructions to turn it on for hosts that require a
little "coaxing."

"usephp5.org" is available, and I have a dedicated server with some
extra space. Hosting costs could be supplemented by donations. I'd be
happy to kickstart the project/register the domain, if anyone else is
interested. :)

-Matt