[wp-hackers] WordPress 3

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Thu May 17 17:37:52 GMT 2007

Only if WP plans to continue to support 2.3 after 2.4 comes out. If
2.4 is the next release that gets ongoing maintenance, then 2.4
should be branded WP 3.
--
Aaron Brazell
Director of Technology, b5media

www:: www.b5media.com
my www: www.technosailor.com
phone:: 410-608-6620
fax:: 416-849-0347
skype:: technosailor

Everything contained in this email is confidential and stuff.