[wp-hackers] 2.3 Features

Swaroop Hegde swaroop at rackedhosting.com
Thu May 17 15:17:03 GMT 2007

I second Leonid's comment. I remember when I was searching for a blogging
engine for my website. The friendly informal text used everywhere in
Wordpress seemed so unique that I never even tried out other software. Every
software says "Powered By blah blah.." but the word "Proudly" emphasises the
fact that we love the software :)

Swaroop Hegde
Director, Software & Services
Racked Hosting