[wp-hackers] Newest Prototype?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon May 14 19:44:12 GMT 2007

Those themes/plugins are already broken/not 2.1 compatible.

They need to be updated to *not* include prototype and scriptaculous,
but to use the built in ones in 2.1 and up, along with the new code to
prevent loading duplicate javascripts.

Another factor: Upgrading to Prototype 1.5.1 also means upgrading to
scriptaculous 1.7.1 beta 2, to avoid recursion problems.