[wp-hackers] Re: SOAP Interface

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Fri May 11 16:15:07 GMT 2007

Problem with MySQL 5 is that it's not installed on most Shared Servers. It's
almost always MySQL 4.

I think we'd be able to safely drop PHP 4 support soon. Since it's possibly
to run PHP 4 and 5 on the same server, there's no reason for not having PHP
5. I doubt we'll see this happen anytime soon in WP, though...
Unfortunately.

Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/ | http://livemp.net/