[wp-hackers] List Private pages?

Chris chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 29 17:57:51 GMT 2007

Thanks Guru,
yes, is_page tells me it's a  page, but not the page status. (I want to
show pages on the menu system if a user is logged in (not not if they
are not logged in).
The problem is I cannot retrieve private pages, only published pages.
The reason i want to do this is I want to show published pages all the
time (i.e. as any normal blog would), but only show private pages when a
user is logged in. I can't find a way to retrieve private pages with
this function, for reason given below.
Thanks
Chris