[wp-hackers] On Flooding Trac

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Wed Mar 28 22:33:36 GMT 2007

Ah. The issue is that you have to enter a profile in Trac, even if you
have it set up in the Forums (which is where you go to make a user
name). That's confusing. I'll make sure the Codex reflects it...

Thanks,
     Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software