[wp-hackers] Re: wp-hackers Digest, Vol 26, Issue 87

Mark Ghosh mark at wltc.net
Wed Mar 28 13:52:34 GMT 2007

MIchael,
I love the concept and I think it would be really useful, especially for
mutiuser blogs. I also like Jeremy's idea of having the link in a couple of
places.
Please let me know if you need any help,
(And since I am more of a lurker recently, that goes for everyone on this
list, BTW)

Thanks,
Mark

Hi Guys,