[wp-hackers] Who's developing xmlrpc.php?

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Tue Mar 27 16:48:00 GMT 2007

On Mar 27, 2007, at 11:36 AM, Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> I would highly suggest to take a look at all of the new APIs we've
> added over the last few months, worked on by Joseph Scott:
>
> http://trac.wordpress.org/log/trunk/xmlrpc.php

Thanks, Matt. Of course... my memory is so bad :) I should have known
to look in the Trac database to get a renewed sense for what was
going on. Awesome work, Joseph.

On Mar 27, 2007, at 11:24 AM, Lloyd Budd wrote:
> We gladly accept tickets (trac.wordpress.org) with patches  ;-)

In fact, I even submitted a patch of my own a few weeks ago:

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3981

Which was thankfully integrated :) Especially happy to see that the
change was integrated for 2.1.3.

Anyway just planting the seed - I'm around and happy to talk
"protocol" with anybody who thinks I can help with anything. Looking
forward to seeing the numerous improvemements in xmlrpc.php go live
in 2.2!

Daniel