[wp-hackers] Who's developing xmlrpc.php?

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:24:32 GMT 2007

On 3/27/07, Daniel Jalkut <jalkut at red-sweater.com> wrote:

Daniel, congratulations on your new product! I heard about this
previously from Chris Messina.

> Heh - free MarsEdit to the person who adopts xmlrpc.php and makes
> "newMediaObject" respect the "folder" parameter in a more meaningful
> way :)

Westi seems to be one of the passionate contributers to this area, but
this list is the best place to voice your questions and concerns. We
gladly accept tickets (trac.wordpress.org) with patches  ;-) (As some
other blog editor client authors generously find a little time to
contribute directly.)

Cheers,
--
Lloyd Budd | Quality Assurance Lead | 250-885-1744
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com