[wp-hackers] Google Summer of Code 2007 Mentors ? ? ?

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:23:03 GMT 2007

On 3/23/07, Brian Layman <Brian at thecodecave.com> wrote:

> Right now it just looks like Lloyd and myself making comments.  GSOC
> recommends two mentors for each student to help share the load and provide
> better access for the students when help is needed.  Right now, I'm not
> seeing a level of participation from the mentors to support that...

I have personally spoken to all but one of the mentors, and don't know
that it is good use of
every mentors time to do initial screening. There are also a few more
days to submit applications. I have been following up with students to
encourage they submit the strongest application they can.

> It takes a couple days to process the registration.

No, it seems to happen immediately.

--
Lloyd Budd | Quality Assurance Lead | 250-885-1744 | http://automattic.com