[wp-hackers] Google SoC: PostgreSQL port

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 06:30:54 GMT 2007

Well, plugins will be a problem, we'll just have to better encourage plugin
creators to use the API. Besides, then people wouldn't have to worry about
insecure queries in plugins. :P

As for just a driver file needed, that basically what I mean. Just have a
file for different DBs. Like, wp-db-mysql.php, wp-db-oracle.php,
wp-db-postgresql.php, etc.