[wp-hackers] Call for Plugin Developer

jason switzer jswitzer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 22:53:33 GMT 2007

I haven't looked at the Picasa for linux because the last I checked, it was
really still a Windows app that ran under wine. Also from what I can tell,
it exports to either PicasaWeb or Blogger accounts, but I don't know if
there is a format that it exports to. Exporting to Blogger accounts is close
but no cigar; even if it did so in a generic format, I would still need a
page/plugin to be crafted to read the Picasa output (similar to my
suggestion for F-Spot).