[wp-hackers] Plugin Licenses

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Fri Mar 16 17:23:09 GMT 2007

I guess we're in agreement then...

I don't distribute nor install WP so that my Plugins would work (not that I
have any non-GPL WP Plugins for that matter), and the FSF can't force my
(non-existent) plugins to be GPL.

Keeping this in mind, how would be it wrong for FREE but non-GPL Plugins to
be distributed via the Repo?

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/