[wp-hackers] admin-functions.php inline documentation

Sabin Iacob iacobs at m0n5t3r.info
Wed Mar 14 07:48:10 GMT 2007

I added phpdoc comments to the functions in admin-functions.php; 2
questions:
 * I came across 2 functions with some guys' names scribbled onto them;
are they safe to remove without getting shot? :P
 * due to the large file, the patch will be large, too (tiring to
review); should I submit it as one big file, or several smaller ones
(split according to what functions do, for instance)?

P.S. I won't be able to get replies for the next few hours, due to a
failed switch in the campus where my mx is located, hopefully someone
will reset it soon.