[wp-hackers] Visual Rich Editor in Comments

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 04:53:22 GMT 2007

Computer Guru wrote:
> I'm still subscribed and still helping them out... just on a total part-time
> scale.

Ah ok, that's understandable. ;) :) I just basically stopped with the
emails, because it was too much to handle on a daily basis. Well,
technically I even removed the habari copy of spencerp.net too. I just
got tired of the errors exposing my/ full/ path/ when doing a SVN UP on
it sigh...

I just don't have the time for it at the moment. Besides, I'm still in
love with WP... She's been my sweetheart for how many years now. I don't
really feel like kicking her to the curb for some other young, and new
vibrant dame ... :P Maybe once when they actually release a "stable"
version, I'll give it a go... But, only on a testbed though...

I'm one that likes to dabble, help, and get experienced with various
softwares. However, it's just way too time consuming for me now sigh...
Maybe later down the road though.. ;) :)

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net