[wp-hackers] plugin loading order (rfc)

Sabin Iacob iacobs at m0n5t3r.info
Sun Mar 11 17:44:05 GMT 2007

Peter Westwood wrote:
> If you want to do some checks at activation time and block activation
> then you can do this with a plugin activation hook and dieing inside
> the activation hook.
>
> We could provide a way for a plugin to provide an error message in
> this case as an enhancement.
>
> westi

oh well... I was aware of the activation hooks, but a standard way of
doing things would still be nice (and enforcing some checks wouldn't
hurt - how many well coded plugins have you seen?)

--
note to self: don't come with ideas at times when too few people read
their email, like, say, Sunday afternoon