[wp-hackers] Re: Adding HTML Elements to TinyMCE

ozgreg wphackers at galleryembedded.com
Tue Mar 6 21:47:23 GMT 2007

I can see from a blog poster point of view that is also pretty confusing as entering valid WPG2 tags in the visual editor = tags being encoded = tags not being handled = no photos..

I will freely admit I was unclear on how tinymce handled valid HTML tags,  I had assumed that tinymce would not encode valid HTML tags, a bad assumption to make thus when I started to get posts about tags not working my first assumption was the tinymce valid html hook was broken not this is a valid behaviour when using the visual editor..

Like all things, once you know the rules you can clearly document what to do..

WPG2 2.0 Installation, Operation & FAQ Documentation (http://wpg2.galleryembedded.com/)