[wp-hackers] Re: Blogroll, Bookmarks, Links?

Knut-Olav Hoven hovenko at linpro.no
Thu Jun 28 18:27:04 GMT 2007

How about adding everything as "links", no matter if they are from the
sidebar/widgets or from posts? Then users can add all kinds of metadata
(xfn, image, description, whatever) to them and place links from a post
to their sidebar and vica verca.

Links from the post could be added to the same category as the post itself.