[wp-hackers] Disable feedback for pages option

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 03:58:34 GMT 2007

Matt wrote:
> I thought the default for Pages was to have no Comments, and the
> default for
> Posts was to have Comments?

As far as I can remember, comments were on for pages and posts by
default originally. I always remember through various versions of WP
that one I had made a WP page, I had to make sure the dang comments
option was turned off for it. IMHO, it's stupid and pointless to have
comment on pages LOL! But, everyone likes their own thing, so... no
offense of course.. :P

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net