[wp-hackers] wordpress as CMS, and e-commerce

Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Mon Jun 25 12:26:33 GMT 2007

hello all,
we are going to draw next days a proposal for a client, a sort of
bookshop, and we are looking to build this system on wordpress.
just we can't find much about integration between wordpress and any
opensource e-commerce module.

we actually don't want to deal with online payments or something
alike, and we just want a sort of 'cart' to organize orders, and deal
with it by email.
we are experimenting with oscommerce and zencart, but are both too
heavy for us.

do some of you have ever built a solution like this, or do you know
something useful? I would really appreciate your help.

thank you for your time
p.

Paolo