[wp-hackers] Re: Blogroll, Bookmarks, Links?

Marci O'Daffer marci at odaffer.net
Thu Jun 21 16:59:55 GMT 2007

On 6/21/07, spencerp <spencerp1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> And please don't forget, that Bookmarks "name/title" whatever can always
> be edited in the wp-admin control panel.

It can be? Tell me where! That is all I was asking for initially.....so I
don't have to edit the core code to make it applicable to the end user. But
I've never seen anywhere that you could change that. A plugin was
recommended to me earlier in this thread, but it didn't work for me, and I
haven't had time to mess with it.

And plus, not every link will
> fit in under that "bookmarks" category section for links, and you'd make
> up other Link Category names too...

Not sure I follow you here...can you clarify? Thanks!

Marci :)