[wp-hackers] Proposal: System test page

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Thu Jun 21 11:46:01 GMT 2007

I was about to mention the same thing. Gallery2's installer is really slick
and ensures that your install and all it's files are correct. Back in the
day when I had time to browse the support forums, I remember ever so many
posts where the solution was to reupload the file as it hadn't been properly
uploaded. Easily avoided with this.

Not to mention we could wrap the config maker into it. Make a full fledged
"noob" installer of sorts rather than just an installer that dumps the
defaults into the database.

This would be a big help IMO for the technology impaired.

On 6/18/07, Computer Guru <computerguru at neosmart.net> wrote:

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/