[wp-hackers] Re: Blogroll, Bookmarks, Links?

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 21:27:59 GMT 2007

I think we should go with "Links". Among the other reasons (which have, I
think, all been mentioned), it's shorter than "Bookmarks". Which will be
good for users with a low screen resolution (even if it does get moved under
"Manage", this reason is still there).

Also, XFN and the like are all additions to links. Does adding a target=""
to <a href> make it not a link? No, it doesn't. It's still a link
regardless. It's still using <a href="whatever"></a> and then it's just
adding attributes to that, or adding an image inside of the Links.

--
Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/ | http://livemp.net/