[wp-hackers] st00pid n00b questions

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 21:02:02 GMT 2007

On 6/19/07, Stephen Rider <wp-hackers at striderweb.com> wrote:
> I just joined this list a couple weeks ago, and I've liked some of
> the discussion I've seen.
>
> Now I want to get down to brass tacks and get some of these ideas
> moving -- do some of the work myself and so forth, and possibly get
> it into "official" code.
>
> How do I go about it?

Hi Stephen,

Well met! As Alex Günsche suggests confirming and then fixing some of
the existing bugs is the way to start. It demonstrates your
familiarity with the code and builds trust.
http://trac.wordpress.org/report/19

Cheers,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com