[wp-hackers] page slugs

Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Sun Jun 17 16:19:23 GMT 2007

Il giorno 17/giu/07, alle ore 18:16, Gali ha scritto:

> If no better solution arises, you should be able to htacces rewrite
> old_url to new_url (htaccess is supposed to  work here)

Yes, it's supposed to, but actually it don't work, maybe I'm suck at
rewriting, but this rule works for legacy posts:

RewriteRule ^10$ /network/      [R=301,L]

but this rule DON'T work for this page:

RewriteRule ^/radio-e-multimedia/$ 	/radio/      [R=301,L]

even if I've tweaked in a million ways...
It's my rewrite bad , or there's something I can't catch?

Thank you
p.

Paolo