[wp-hackers] FeedWordpress or WP o' matic?

Elliotte Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Sat Jun 16 11:45:56 GMT 2007

I need to feed a couple of my blogs into two others. Basically I want to
republish an old but ongoing pair of site into WordPress, where I can
take advantage of Wordpress comments. (The old, handrolled sites don't
support comments.)

I only really need to enable this for new posts going forward.

I've found two plug-ins that should be able to do this: WP-Autoblog and
Feed Wordpress. Does anyone have opinions about these? Stability,
features, configurability, robustness, etc.?

That is, is there any good reason to choose one over the other?

Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!