[wp-hackers] Integrate URLs from custom plugins?

Boris Anthony lists.permutype at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 22:35:13 GMT 2007

Hi folks, Jennifer,

I'm kinda pullin hairs out here trying to do just this kind of thing.
Can anyone point me to a plugin that does something like this? The
documentation is so sparse and all over the place and I can't make it
work ayeee

for now I'm just wanting to pull up template->test.php when I hit a
category archive with /test appended
e.g.: /category/foobar/test -> use test.php template

been at this for 2 hours... must be overlooking something obvious or
is it really voodoo? ;)

thnx!

B.