[wp-hackers] Intro & Show In A Box

Michael Verdi michael at michaelverdi.com
Thu Jul 19 02:44:59 GMT 2007

Hi Everyone,
I've been lurking on this list for a while now and just wanted to
introduce myself and project that I'm involved in. I'm a videoblogger
- a real video tech geek - who's been learning WordPress and web stuff
over the last few years. I've been working with a group of
videobloggers to put together a set of plugins, widgets and themes for
Wordpress to make it really do all the cool video stuff we dream about
having. We're calling it Show In A Box - http://showinabox.tv and
we're documenting our process at http://showinabox.pbwiki.com/

So I just wanted to let you all know what were up to and hope that
some of this stuff might be of use to the wider community.

- Verdi

--
http://michaelverdi.com
http://spinxpress.com