[wp-hackers] Drop PHP4 support entirely?

Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Sun Jul 8 21:02:48 GMT 2007

Il giorno 08/lug/07, alle ore 18:26, Aaron Brazell ha scritto:

> If you can figure out how to use PHP from the web to manipulate all
> the aspects of system level webhosting without introducing security
> problems, I'd love to talk to you. :)
> (via Blackberry)
> Aaron Brazell

php web frontend + php cli backend, perhaps?
I'm not sure it would manage *anything* but it worth a try.

Next week i'm looking to code something like a proof of concept: a
web interface to manage a streaming server.
We just want something like on/off button for an icecast server, but
I think php is really more powerful than we actually consider it.

of course, we're talking about php 5.2+ :-)

aloha

Paolo