[wp-hackers] Auto Suggest

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Jul 6 19:31:37 GMT 2007

Yahoo offers an "auto-suggest" service that could be put into a
plugin. UTW has it built in, for example.

Are there any other auto-suggest services anybody knows about? The
Yahoo service, frankly, sucks. It's terribly bad at guessing tags from
content, and I'm guessing that any existing services aren't going to
be much better at it. But then maybe I'm wrong, I don't know of any
other services.