[wp-hackers] Excluding page from being listed via a plugin

Michael C. Duterte mhykhh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 14:22:15 GMT 2007

Hey guys,

I could really use some ideas on this one. Target version is >= 2.0.7
and I need to exclude some admin-picked pages from being listed on the
sidebar. I have been looking for hooks other than the wp_list_pages
filter but couldn't find any. First question is: are there any other
hooks that I can use for this? Second is: Is it safe to parse the string
being passed to the function and split them using LI as the separator
and remove the necessary pages based on the page ID in the link?

Ideas or links will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks