[wp-hackers] (no subject)

list at mumbles-uk.com list at mumbles-uk.com
Mon Jan 22 13:36:24 GMT 2007

After much searching around on Google and in the forums this morning I
still haven’t come up with a solution. I have wordpress installed on
http://mumbles.homeip.net/john/wordpress/ and it looks fine when im
viewing locally but when someone tries to view it by said address the
style sheet dose not show up and all the links are to my local machines
name.

Any ideas how to fix this? So it both works on line and when my Internet
is down/dead?

Meet up?
And I think menza is coming to London in the summer. dose anyone want to
do a London meet up? Caius said he's coming, and ill be there. Anyone
else?