[wp-hackers] Codex updates for 2.1?

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Wed Jan 17 15:56:41 GMT 2007

J wrote:
> a) Are there plans to update the developer section of the Codex for
> 2.1 changes?
> b) I am also wondering if it might make sense to start a whole new
> developer area in the Wiki for 2.1
> c) Once 2.1 is out, will the Wiki need to keep around all the
> information for 2.0.x as well?  For how long?
> do we need some documentation on the changes

I can't answer A, but my opinion on B, is "YES" because the answer to C is
that the 2.0 stuff has to stay around until sometime in 2010.  Ryan's
committed to keeping the 2.0 trac viable for 2-3 years.

The answer to the bonus question is yes, IMNSHO. Some of it is already in
existence, see http://wordpress.org/development/2006/12/naughty-or-nice/,
but there needs to be more...