[wp-hackers] Sql injection admin hash disclosure exploit for wp-trackback.php

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Wed Jan 10 11:17:13 GMT 2007

>From the sheet:

/*********************************************************************\
Wordpress <= 2.0.6 wp-trackback.php Zend_Hash_Del_Key_Or_Index /
/ sql injection admin hash disclosure exploit
(needs register_globals=on, 4 <= PHP < 4.4.3,< 5.1.4)
by rgod
dork: "is proudly powered by WordPress"
mail: retrog at alice dot it
site: http://retrogod.altervista.org

Only affects less than 2.0.6, which was a security update.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/