[wp-hackers] WP 2.0.6 and 500 Errors?

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Sat Jan 6 06:24:58 GMT 2007

On Jan 5, 2007, at 10:08 PM, Ross M Karchner wrote:

> Not sure if it's related, I didn't see any visible errors but
> Feedburner
> started complaining:
>
> "Your server disconnected us before sending the full source feed
> content. If
> your blogging platform is TextPattern, this is a known bug, and a
> fix can be
> found here: http://forum.textpattern.com/viewtopic.php?id=11247"

Strange... the feed validator isn't reporting any problems with 2.0.6
feeds, and I've not had problems in any RSS clients I've tried.
Don't want to say for sure that this is Feedburner's fault -- but I
don't think anything changed with regards to feeds.  I'll look into
it more and contact Feedburner for more info.

--
Mark Jaquith
http://markjaquith.com/

Covered Web Services