[wp-hackers] Bug in wordpress.org site search

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 02:53:31 GMT 2007

Callum Macdonald wrote:
> @spencerp
>
> You can use Google / Scroogle's search in the form
> "site:codex.wordpress.org query". It works pretty well. It's not
> always absolutely up to date, but it's normally only behind by a few
> days I find, so you'll only miss the very latest changes.

Oh yeah, I know of that method. I've been around here for a little over
a year now... ;) I'm just NOT one that likes to use that method, because
I'm there to help, and help quickly.. Searching that way, just slows me
down sigh... I suppose for the time being, I could... however, I'd just
rather see the "uppy up peoples" fix the search, and keep it fixed.. ;)
:) :P

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net