[wp-hackers] How to find the URL to a plugin profile page?

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Mon Feb 26 16:22:32 GMT 2007

On Feb 26, 2007, at 9:52 AM, Knut-Olav Hoven wrote:

> The problem is that i need to create a link on the front page to
> send the user
> to this admin page. I do not want to test if the user is at a
> certain user
> level, because that might change later and break my plugin.
>

> Any suggestions?

We're aware of the issue.

http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3706

The solution I'd like is an add_user_page() API function, just like
we have for add_management_page() etc.  That way we'd be insulated
against future changes.  Can I get some feedback on that ticket so we
can work towards a consensus?

--
Mark Jaquith
http://markjaquith.com/