[wp-hackers] Proposal for the plugin architecture

Francesco Terenzani f.terenzani at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 13:20:58 GMT 2007

I don't know what is it but think my code have a bug. I'll looking for
it monday.

On 2/24/07, Jeremy Visser <jeremy.visser at gmail.com> wrote:

> It may be better in performance, but it sure doesn't look as pretty.

Jeremy, I'm relly not sure of it... do you have seen the wp2.1
original code [1]? :D
[1] http://terenzani.it/wp-hacker/wp-includes/wp2.1-plugin.phps

but if you are a poet feel free to rewrite my code ;-)
the core of my proposal is not how to do loops, but it's the new
structure of $wp_filter.

the important thing is how much is simpler to add to remove and to
parse filters with this structure.

the important thing is that with this stucture the follow script don't
goes in timeout...

for($i = 0, $j = 100; $i<$j; $i++)
  for($i2 = 0, $j2 = 1000; $i2<$j2; $i2++)
    add_filter("tag$i", "funtion$i2");

--
GT Team Globalwarming Awareness2007
http://www.gt-globalwarming-awareness2007.org/