[wp-hackers] Rewrite rules class

sai krishna hodude81 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 16:45:11 GMT 2007

Hi
  How can I use $wp_rewrite->mod_rewrite_rules()  in the wordpress I've with me.
  I've written the following code along with your rules
   $rules .= "RewriteRule ^/wp-content/([^/]+)$ /wp-content/index.php\n";
  for my wordpress so that anybody accessing anything in wp-content should return to index.php instead of 404 error. But it seems not to be working.

  Can somebody give some deeper insights wp_rewrite class

  Thanks