[wp-hackers] GETting wp-comments-post.php

Elliotte Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Fri Feb 16 14:51:37 GMT 2007

Robin Adrianse wrote:
> You don't want wp-comments-post.php cached, usually. If the header's on the
> rest of the site (blog posts, etc.) then it's a problem.

It is. This is from my main index page for example:

Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:44:49 GMT
Server: Apache/2

200 OK

To the best of my recollection I haven't changed or configured anything
to explicitly request this.

I do not see this on other, non-WordPress static files from the same
site in different non-Wordpress controlled directories.

Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!