[wp-hackers] GETting wp-comments-post.php

Elliotte Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Thu Feb 15 19:27:26 GMT 2007

Elliotte Harold wrote:

> Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:04:27 GMT
> Server: Apache/2
> Expires: Wed, 11 Jan 1984 05:00:00 GMT
> Last-Modified: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:04:27 GMT
> Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate, max-age=0
> Pragma: no-cache
> content-style-type: text/css
>
> 200 OK

I note another problem with this header. It claims to be sending
text/html but the empty method body is not a legal HTML document.
(That's probably why my validator is flagging it.) The Content-type
should perhaps be text/plain instead of text/html if it's not changed to
an error code.

Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!