[wp-hackers] Always on plugins

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 02:37:33 GMT 2007

Folks-

I'm looking for some guidance in an area concerning plugins. I'm not sure if
this feature is just for MU or if it is in WP as well. Matt was telling me a
few weeks ago when I was in SF that there is an option to add a folder that
would allow for ALL plugins installed in it to be activated by default. I
believe this is mu-plugins in WPMU, however I have yet to determine how to
do that in WP without rewriting a portion of the core. If anyone knows how
to do this, please advise...

Please tell me I'm not insane and this is doable in regular WordPress.

Thanks
--
Aaron Brazell
Technology Architect, b5media

web:: www.b5media.com, www.technosailor.com
phone:: 410-608-6620
skype:: technosailor

"The internet is a series of tubes." -Sen. Ted Stevens