[wp-hackers] wp-svn: Feature Request; Ticket number linked

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Mon Dec 24 09:08:42 GMT 2007

DD32 wrote:
> Is it somehow possible to make the Ticket number a link?
> Eg, in this, #5306 would link to the ticket

I got it! Had to hack around a bit, but now revision numbers and tickets
should be linked in [wp-svn] in the future. Here's the line in
post-commit I ended up with:

/usr/local/bin/svnnotify -r $REV -C -d -H HTML::ColorDiff -p $REPOS -t
wp-svn at lists.automattic.com --from m at wordpress.org --reply-to
wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com --revision-url
http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/%s --ticket-map
'(#(\d+))=http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/%s' --ticket-regex
'(\[(\d+)\])' --ticket-url http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/%s

The --revision-url links the number at top. ticket-map is the new way in
2.66 (I had to upgrade) to do ticket linking, the double parens are so
it doesn't strip the # part. The last bits, ticket-regex and ticket-url,
are both deprecated arguments but I found I could use them to link
[1234] to the appropiate changeset page, same thing with the
double-parens. So now the messages should look as nice as they do in Trac:

http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/6372

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com