[wp-hackers] making the code editor the default view

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 13:29:46 GMT 2007

We're really way off point here but your analogy is not really fair.
WordPress doesn't include POP3 in its code (POP3 is a protocol anyway)
and it doesn't include mail servers (free or not free). So how exactly
can you make this comparison to Akismet which is actual code?
--
Aaron Brazell
Director of Technology, b5media

skype: technosailor
phone: 410-608-6620
web: http://technosailor.com

Everything contained in this email is confidential and stuff