[wp-hackers] Get rid of Reply-To munging

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Dec 6 04:52:47 GMT 2007

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 15:31:11 +1100, Jacob <wordpress at santosj.name> wrote:
> PS: I do also like the feature where it blocks all emails from addresses
> not part of the list, not only did it save my ass plenty of times, it
> kept my private and personal email address from being harvested.
> Sometimes other people say what I'm thinking better than I can.

Agreed, But, I do wish it would send a bounce notification, The number of times i've not realised i've used the wrong email until later that day is countless.

At the same time.. that'd probalby dramatically increase email levels for automattic due to spam bots... so maybe bouncing isnt a good idea :)