[wp-hackers] Sharing Users/authentication

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Thu Aug 30 21:17:39 GMT 2007

Hi --

First off, This isn't my plugin, it's Curt Woodard's.  I've been
helping with testing and making suggestions, though, so I'm pretty
familiar with it.  :)

Questions:

Are the two blogs on the same or different database?

Same or different username/ password?

Somehow it seems that the writing of options isn't working
correctly.  This may be a database problem of some sort.  I don't see
any problems with the related code (yet).

When exactly do you get these errors?  immediately when you activate
the plugin?  When you change the settings?

Stephen

On Aug 30, 2007, at 2:51 PM, Chris Lott wrote:

> Stephen:
>
> I'm trying this on a faculty blog and it worked fine on the first
> blog... but on the second it gives this when I try to activate the
> plugin:
>
> WordPress database error: [Incorrect table name 'usermeta']
> SELECT * FROM ``.usermeta WHERE user_id = '1' AND meta_key LIKE 'wp_%'
<snip>