[wp-hackers] Page with only articles from category x.

Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Thu Aug 30 19:33:22 GMT 2007

Chris:
> hi , i use your plugin, with a few tweaks - what is changing in 2.3
> that it breaks the page2cat plugin - I think this will affect other
> parts of my site too, so a heads-up would be very hepful.

I've noticed some subtle changes in 2.3 beta1 :-) I've committed
today 0.4.3 that seems to be fully functional on the beta, at least
for mine locally. If you like to test the plugin and suggest fix and
improvements, I'll be happy to work on them.

Please refer at the plugin's forum for any kind of comment [1] . I'm
having some trouble in dealing between comments, mails and
mailinglists, and so on.. forum (I hope) will let informations flow
better.

Seems that Category Page have some good karma, and I'm really happy
about it.

Paolo

[1] http://talks.pixline.net/forum/category-page-plugin   »
obviously, it's bbpress ;-)