[wp-hackers] Adding phpmailer options (smtp for example)

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Thu Aug 30 13:59:25 GMT 2007

I've tried most of the SMTP plugins out there, and found this one to
suite my needs best:
http://www.cimatti.it/blog/2007/06/25/cimy-swift-smtp-for-wordpress/

It's built on the SWIFT SMTP library, which is some really great code.

It's reliable, fast, customizable, and hasn't given me any trouble.
Before I found this one, I had loads of trouble (and had to do a lot
of hacking) with other SMTP plugins.

Just my 2 cents...

-CG

Computer Guru