[wp-hackers] 2.3 Release Timeline

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:00:03 GMT 2007

Viper007Bond wrote:
> Sounds good. I'll be running the sucker on my main blog and get my hunting
> cap on. :D

Just wondering, I'm not sure if it's MY theme or what. But, when I had
comment moderation on, and went to post a comment on the site in IE6, I
didn't get the comment being held in moderation message? Now, I'm logged
into the blog in Firefox browser at all times, not in IE6.

In IE6 I just post as normal visitor. So I'm wondering if it's the
coding in the actual theme itself... or if it's the software.. Odd thing
is though, the code in the theme itself should be fine.. I checked it
with the normal code of the default theme? Any thoughts? =/ Maybe
someone else could try this out too?

Also, what's going on with the Tag cloud codes, the various output for
the amount of tags to display, and any other functionality with it?
Maybe a list of how and what to do, and use function wise? Other than
these questions, I've been running trunk "Live" since it started, and I
didn't have much trouble at all. Except for that little conversion issue
with VB. But now that's fixed, so.. =)

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net